Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Music & Philosophy: “Question and Answer”‘s

First, I want to share with you all a hilarious, but possibly deep, clip of a type of art. Since most of use in the class have, are, or will be in Johnson’s Art and Philosophy class. This is another clip from the show Spaced. Except instead of Tyres, I’m showing you brian:
Hello all. This may or may not be the last Music and Philosophy post. I feel as though it will not be because I do plan to keep it on my blog and to add posts when ideas strike me—so at the very least, it will be less frequent. There may also be another post before the end of the semester so look out for that. If not I wish you all a good break and a safe journey. Recent forecasts predict snow on the days of travel so be careful. I have enjoyed the class and encourage you all to read other sections of my blog you find interesting. I welcome comments and constructive criticism. This post will be, as the title suggests, the Q\A’s from the semester all in one place if anyone is interested. Some of it will be repeated things from the posts and things said in class but a lot of it, if memory serves, is not.
I tried putting all my QA’s on one post but it was way too long, so I am putting them on the Music and Philosophy page under the first post. Just scroll down if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment