Search This Blog

Friday, December 9, 2011

Grinds My Gears 6: Double Standards (in regards to being obnoxious)

It has been awhile since I have done these other blogs but that is mostly because I have been lacking the inspiration. However, this morning something just pissed me off. I am here again to talk about double standard bullshit.

You know those guys in my suite I talked about before, specifically the one that causes most of the trouble and noise
Well this morning he told my roommate and me that we were being too loud at 8:30 in the morning. I almost had a fit. See, as I said in the other entry, he is fucking loud all fucking day and all fucking night, every fucking day and every fucking night. Ok, maybe not that often but pretty close, and not just him but his roommate and the guys in the room next to theirs as well. In fact, at like 1 AM a few nights ago there were being so loud that when I woke from it I got dressed, headed down stairs, and reported them. I do not know how many times they have been reported but I would think that by now they would be racking up some fines.
This is actually the second time he has told me to be quite except last time he was less polite and it made less sense since it was at 1030, it was the weekend but still, way after quiet hours had ended. That time he actually told me to shut the fuck up.
These people think they have the right to do whatever they want and get away with it but at the same time do not think others should be able to do the same. They think they can be loud all the time with no consequences but have a problem with me being loud. Maybe if they didn’t get high and play Call of Duty until 4 in the morning every night it wouldn’t be as big of a problem: they’d be less noisy late at night and would wake up earlier, but that isn’t the real issue, I don’t really care what they do in their rooms or what their habits are as long as they don’t affect me. However, if they were more respectful of other people, maybe other people would respect them, sounds crazy but I think it could work. But they don’t respect us, they leave their doors wide open while shouting and playing their loud games, they don’t use headphones which is not asking much, we ask them to be quiet and to close their doors all the time and they never listen--when they do listen, they are loud again and have their doors open 5 minutes later. On top of that, they fucked with the lounge as I mentioned before, and not that this part actually bothers me but they also keep writing stupid shit on my white board on my door. The point is they have no respect for me or my roommate
Therefore, they do not deserve my respect, they do not deserve an apology on the rare occasions that me and my friends are loud during non-quiet hours, and they certainly do not have the right to tell me to shut the fuck up—actually, they do have the right to say it, but they should not expect us to listen, nor do I think I should have to. What do you think?
In addition, comments are greatly appreciated I know I am getting page views but mostly I think they are from spam bots. Give me a sign the person reading this is alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment